NHS Grampian are pleased to advise that they have a Business Administration Modern Apprenticeship post available within their Learning & Development Team at NHS Grampian.
The post can either be based at Woodhill House in Aberdeen or at Maryhill House in Elgin.
Please see attached the advertisement with further information.
Please use the link below to access my letter detailing our approach to S4-6 Reporting on progress in National Qualifications in the Senior Phase.
The following information has been provided from a company called Young Professionals who are offering a virtual work experience. Pupils have previously taken part in events provided by them and the feedback, on their experience, has been positive.
We are putting together a 2 day work experience program for S5 & S6 students during the October Holidays. We have teamed up with some of the biggest brands on the planet such as IBM, EY and PwC to deliver an amazing 2 day program for your students to get involved with. We know many work experience places this summer got cancelled due to Covid-19 so we wanted to make sure your students are able to get an opportunity to engage with some huge bands, learn new things and begin to build their own professional network for when they enter into the work place.
• October Half Term 15th – 16th October
• 9am – 4pm each day (times may vary)
• Open to all S5 and S6 students
• Specifically for students looking to get into Technology, Business, Accounting & Finance
• Online webinars and workshops with group exercises + prizes to stand out students
• Digital log books will be sent out for them to complete during their experience
• All sessions will be taking place on Zoom (so a laptop, tablet or phone will be needed)
This work experience program is FREE and places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis (ONLY 200 PLACES). To book on, students will need to register their interest following the below link.
Any other questions please see Mrs Cruickshank