Over 95 exhibitors have now signed up to this incredible event including Edinburgh, Glasgow, Oxford, Cambridge, Aberdeen, GCU, Strathclyde, Queen’s Belfast, York, Birmingham, Imperial, King’s, Manchester, Nottingham and the National Apprenticeships Service. Find out more and register here.
Don’t miss out on the chance to speak directly to a wide and diverse range of universities, colleges, and apprenticeship providers from around the UK, and get valuable advice to choose the right option for you.
The fair also features three exclusive webinars on Careers & Employability, Clearing & Adjustment and Using the Summer to Enhance Your Future, all led by university and apprenticeship professionals.
Are you due to leave school soon? Or maybe you’re thinking of developing or changing your career? If you are interested in studying one of our undergraduate courses – it’s not too late to apply! We are still taking applications for our undergraduate courses starting this September until 30 June 2021.
Our Late Applicants’ Event is your chance to discover more about what we have to offer at RGU to help you make an informed decision about whether RGU is the right choice for you and your future.
About the event
There is lots to see and get involved with at our virtual event to get a taste of what being a student at RGU is really like:
- Find out more about the support available to you from our Student Support Teams in:
- Student Admissions Services
- Student Accommodation
- Student Finance
- Placements, Study Abroad and Careers
- RGU Sport
- Engage with our current students to learn more about what university life is like outside of class
- Visit our Virtual Exhibition to get an insight into our courses, and how RGU will equip you with the knowledge, skills and qualifications to seize opportunities and change your tomorrow
- Discover our vibrant riverside campus and state-of-the-art learning facilities in our Virtual Tour
Use the link below to register and find out more information – https://portal.rgu.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_ipp_lgn.login?process=siw_ipp_enq&code1=UKEVAD00021&code2=
The North of Scotland Universities Collaborative Project will be hosting a number of events this June supporting school pupils from across the region in thinking about future careers and pathways. We will be hosting five events this summer, including information sessions for students interested in careers in Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health Professions, a student life session featuring students from across the region, and important information for pupils who are beginning to research universities or subject choices for the future.
Pupils can register individually for as many events as they’re interested in with a full list of events below:
- Wednesday 9th June 2021, 18:00-19:00: Degrees and Careers in Healthcare
- Thursday 10th June 2021, 18:00-19:00: Medicine Information Session
- Thursday 17th June 2021, 18:30-19:30: Student Life Panel
- Tuesday 22nd June 2021, 18:00-19:00: Study in the North of Scotland (UCAS Information Event)
- Wednesday 23rd June 2021: 18:00-19:00: Pathways to University (Articulation and Top Up degrees)
Our booking form can be found here: https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOEU022eZ9WpNpH2
All pupils, as well as their parents and guardians, are welcome to attend these sessions.