The North of Scotland Universities Collaborative Project will be hosting a number of events this June supporting school pupils from across the region in thinking about future careers and pathways. We will be hosting five events this summer, including information sessions for students interested in careers in Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health Professions, a student life session featuring students from across the region, and important information for pupils who are beginning to research universities or subject choices for the future.
Pupils can register individually for as many events as they’re interested in with a full list of events below:
- Wednesday 9th June 2021, 18:00-19:00: Degrees and Careers in Healthcare
- Thursday 10th June 2021, 18:00-19:00: Medicine Information Session
- Thursday 17th June 2021, 18:30-19:30: Student Life Panel
- Tuesday 22nd June 2021, 18:00-19:00: Study in the North of Scotland (UCAS Information Event)
- Wednesday 23rd June 2021: 18:00-19:00: Pathways to University (Articulation and Top Up degrees)
Our booking form can be found here: https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOEU022eZ9WpNpH2
All pupils, as well as their parents and guardians, are welcome to attend these sessions.